Unlock Alcatel 1X Vodafone
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM Vodafone phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on Vodafone network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Alcatel devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Vodafone SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Alcatel Mobile Phones is a mobile phone company and trademark created in August 2004 as a joint venture between Alcatel-Lucent of France and TCL Mobile Limited of China.1 In 2010 it was decided to use Alcatel One Touch as a corporate brand instead . On February 20, 2016 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, it announces that it simplifies its brand leaving it only in Alcatel, while adopting a new logo, present in the new models shown. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Alcatel 1X Vodafone service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Alcatel 1X from Vodafone network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 4.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Alcatel 1X Vodafone within maximum 12 days
. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Alcatel 1X is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Alcatel 1X?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Why unlock your Alcatel phone?
1. Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.
2. The resale value of your Alcatel phone will increase as it becomes available to more operators.
3. While traveling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming charges.
4. Unlock your Alcatel from the comfort of your home.
5. It is not necessary to run any complicated software.
6. There is no risk of damaging your Alcatel by unlocking it.
7. No technical skills or experience are needed to unlock.
8. Your Alcatel phone will be permanently unlocked, even after firmware updates.
9. 100% guaranteed to unlock without voiding the warranty.
How to enter Alcatel unlock code
To apply/enter Alcatel unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
1. Turn off your Alcatel phone and insert a SIM card from another company not available for your phone.
2. Turn on your phone.
3. A message will appear saying “Enter network password”, now you must enter the code granted by Housimi.
1. Turn on your Alcatel phone without a SIM card.
2. Enter the following sequence: * # 0000 * CODE #.
3. To complete the unlocking process, enter the sequence: * # 0001 * CODE #.
Don’t hesitate to ask Housimi team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.