Unlock Google Pixel EE
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Google devices get unlocked without a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking confirmation by email and then, connect your Google device to Internet via WiFi. You will get a push notification confirming your device is now succesfully unlocked. Insert a non-EE SIM card and use your device. Read more here.
- Google Pixel is a line of consumer electronic devices from Google that run either the Chrome OS or Android operating system. The Pixel line of devices includes the Pixel C tablet, laptops, and the Pixel smartphones and can be bought through the Google Store or at retail stores. Google announced the first generation Pixel smartphones, the Pixel and the Pixel XL, on October 4, 2016 during the #MadeByGoogle event. It originally ran Android 7.1 Nougat. Google emphasized the camera on the two phones, which ranked as the best smartphone camera on DxOMarkMobile with 89 points until HTC released the U11, which scored 90 points. This is largely due to software optimizations such as HDR+. The Pixel phones also include unlimited cloud storage for pictures on Google Photos and an unlockable bootloader. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Google Pixel EE service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Google Pixel from EE network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 10.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Google Pixel EE within maximum 48h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Google Pixel is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Google Pixel?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to unlock Google phones
All Google devices are unlocked without a “code”.
Customers just need to wait for us to send the unlock confirmation of their device via email and then connect their Google device to the Internet via WiFi.
You will receive an insert notification confirming that your device is unlocked successfully. Insert a different SIM card to your operator which unlocks and uses your device.
• All operators are compatible with unlocking
• Unlocking is permanent, you do not need to enter your unlock code more than once.
• All variants of Google phones are compatible with unlocking.
• Unlocking a Google phones is legal and 100% secure.
Don’t hesitate to ask Housimi team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.