Unlock iPad Mini 3 TalkTalk
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM TalkTalk phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on TalkTalk network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Apple devices like iPhones, iPads and smartwatches get unlocked without a “code”. Customers just need to wait for our confirmation, then insert a non-TalkTalk SIM card and sync with iTunes or over WiFi. Read more here.
- The iPad Mini 3 (stylized and marketed as iPad mini 3) is the third-generation iPad Mini tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was announced alongside the iPad Air 2 on October 16, 2014 and then released on October 22. It uses primarily the same design and hardware as that of its predecessor, the iPad Mini 2. Its new features are the addition of the Touch ID sensor compatible with Apple Pay, differing storage sizes and being available in gold color, as well as the previous colors. On September 9, 2015, the iPad Mini 3 was discontinued and was replaced by the iPad Mini 4. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock iPad Mini 3 TalkTalk service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my iPad Mini 3 from TalkTalk network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 32.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock iPad Mini 3 TalkTalk within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my iPad Mini 3 is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any iOS software version of iPad Mini 3?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to unlock Apple Devices
To unlock your apple device, in your device there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
Complete Factory unlock with iTunes for iOS <8
*Note: Because of iOS 8 bug, an Device can be relocked after update to this version. If you have an earlier version and to avoid such issue, please follow easy steps below:
1. After receiving an email from Housimi that your iOS device has been unlocked, you should activate new unlocked status. 2. Remember on this case use WiFi Device activation guide not iTunes. 3. Find an active WiFi connection. 4. Take the original SIM card of the carrier your iDevice is locked to and insert other SIM that was not supported before. 5. On the screen you’ll see the alert “Activation Required” 6. Connect your Device to active WiFi network and iOS system will do all the work needed and then activate your new status. 7. After you iDevice has been activated you can install iOS 8 using WiFi or iTunes. You got rid from relocked problem.
There are two ways to complete the unlock process for your iOS 8 or later iDevice
1. Without Restoring in iTunes for iOS 8 or later
Step One: Connect iDevice to the computer and open iTunes (latest version).
Step Two: In case your Apple iDevice is presently working on iOS 8, disconnect gadget after iTunes finds it. Hang on ten seconds and connect iDevice. You should see Congratulations message.
Don’t hesitate to ask Housimi team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.