Unlock Samsung Galaxy Core Prime TalkTalk
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM TalkTalk phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on TalkTalk network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Samsung devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-TalkTalk SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (also known as the Galaxy Prevail LTE in Boost Mobile) is an Android smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy Core Prime features a 4.5 in (110 mm) WVGA display, 4G LTE connectivity and Android Kitkat 4.4.4. Some variants can be upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.2 or Lollipop 5.1.1. The 4G version of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-360FY/DS) was launched on 2 June 2015. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Samsung Galaxy Core Prime TalkTalk service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime from TalkTalk network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 13.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Samsung Galaxy Core Prime TalkTalk within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter Samsung unlock code
Para ingresar o aplicar el codigo de desbloqueo en su dispositivo Samsung, debe seguir una serie de pasos dependiendo del modelo del equipo que desbloqueará.
Para eso le invitamos a que visite nuestra pagina de tutoriales presionando el siguiente enlace.