Unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact T-Mobile
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on T-Mobile can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Sony devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-T-Mobile SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- The Sony Xperia XZ is an Android smartphone manufactured and marketed by Sony. Part of the Xperia X series, the device was announced to the public along with the Xperia X Compact at a press conference held at the annual IFAevent on September 1, 2016. The Xperia XZ was first released in Taiwan on September 30, 2016, with worldwide sales starting with the United Arab Emirates on October 1 and the United States the following day; its home country Japan only started sales on November 2, 2016. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact T-Mobile service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact from T-Mobile network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 13.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course. When service will become available, we unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact T-Mobile within maximum 48h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter Sony unlock code
To apply/enter Sony unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
First, check the SIM lock status in Service Menu
From the Phone dialer app tape *#*#7378423#*#* Service info ► Sim lock
o Network 5 ( the phone is Network locked and you have 5 attempts to enter the unlock code. If says “o Network 0”, then it means that your phone is hard locked and you can’t unlock it by code.)
x Network subset 0
x Service provider 0
x Corporate 0
x SIM 0
Normally, Sony Ericsson phones comes only with a network lock as active.
- When you have your unlock code, insert SIM card from another provider.
- When the phone ask you for SIM network unlock PIN, enter this unlock code.
Don’t hesitate to ask Housimi team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.