Unlock ZTE Tempo Go TalkTalk
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM TalkTalk phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on TalkTalk network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All ZTE devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-TalkTalk SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- ZTE Corporation, commonly shortened to ZTE, is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. ZTE operates in three business units: carrier networks (54%), terminals (29%) and telecommunication (17%). ZTE’s core products are wireless, exchange, access, optical transmission, and data telecommunications gear; mobile phones; and telecommunications software.It also offers products that provide value-added services, such as video on demand and streaming media. ZTE primarily sells products under its own name but it is also an OEM. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock ZTE Tempo Go TalkTalk service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my ZTE Tempo Go from TalkTalk network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 4.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock ZTE Tempo Go TalkTalk within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my ZTE Tempo Go is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of ZTE Tempo Go?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter ZTE unlock code
To apply/enter ZTE unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
Unlocking your ZTE phone by code is the easiest and fastest way to unlock your device’s network. It does not interfere with your system or modify it in any way, so even after using our code, you do not lose your warranty.
- Insert the SIM card from a different source to your original Service Provider.
- Your ZTE phone will ask you to enter the SIM unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code obtained in Housimi.
- Your ZTE phone is unlocked!
Don’t hesitate to ask Housimi team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.